PharmHouse is fully aware of the Doctor/patient relationship with regards to medication fulfillment.
Physicians and their staff appreciate the accurate and expedient filling of their patient’s medication. Knowing full well the many challenges facing the healthcare industry, PharmHouse provides the following services to better serve the physician:
- Electronic Script Writing – Our operating software, Rx Key, is part of the national e-scribe service, thereby allowing physicians to send their prescriptions to our pharmacy electronically.
- Discharge/Home Delivery – Upon discharge from a hospital, care center, or rehabilitation facility, our Pharmacy will fill all the patient’s medications and deliver them to the respective facility BEFORE the patient is sent home to their residence. This ensures that the patient has in possession their medications and treatment will not be interrupted.
- PharmHouse spends a great deal of its time making sure patient’s insurance carriers, providers and responsible parties are identified and contacted to ensure payment and fulfillment of prescriptions. We will go to great lengths, with a certain degree of experience, in taking over this task for patients.
- Home Delivery – Our pharmacy will automatically contact the patient when prescriptions need to be refilled and arrange to make sure the medications are delivered, particularly for the elderly and disadvantaged.
- We automatically notify physician’s offices when refills need to be re-ordered. The physician’s office can respond with an extension order or request a patient visit.
- Our pharmacist are available to discuss each medication side affects, reactions, statistical research, and latest news to keep physicians up to date. We have access to numerous resources to assist the physician.