In collaboration with your participating physician, PharmHouse Pharmacy is please to bring you the future of prescription fulfillment. We are fully aware of the many special requirement unique to the elderly.
To better serve you PharmHouse:
- Accepts all major insurance cards, and carriers, including Medicare part D, Medicaid, and most providers.
- Provides a price match guarantee (match or beat all major pharmacy chain prices).
- Delivers medications daily.
- Provides an individual, monthly invoice of co-pay costs, OTC costs, and monthly prescriptions. We break down what each medication costs, what is paid by third-party and what co-pay and cash purchases due. This allows a family, or responsible party to pay only once a month and have a detail record of costs.
- Provides special packaging, i.e. blister pak, cassettes, Opus Systems, or vials.
- Expedites refill requests.
- Provides 24/7 medication emergency fulfillment.
- Makes available pharmacist to consult medication inquiries and pharmtechs to review orders and payments.
PharmHouse will provide Medical Administration Report Sheets (MARS) for facilities and integrate electronically with site’s software for medication applications. Taking care of elderly medications is the largest portion of our business. We service multiple facilities under contract and service a number of government agencies.
Our experience with the elderly is where PharmHouse shines as a pharmacy.